From Lijsbet's Desk

Medieval plans, progress, and philosophy

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, CO

I am a married mother of two furry children and one naked one. I live in the southern suburbs of Denver, CO, and work for one of the best companies going. My job takes me away from home as much as 75% of the time, so I try to cram as much creativity into the remainder as I can.

1.27.2006

Great minds and all that....

Savina came over today. Since I had been summoned by Elaina to the kitchen at Candlemas, we spent most of our time making waffers. The rest of the time we spent plotting.

Savina thought that we - the Companie - should simply schedule a weekend to get together and have a period camp. Not to steal her thunder or anything, but I've been trying to do just that for four or five years. This year seems unlikely given my schedule and the previously scheduled Yellowstone trip. But perhaps next summer, and use Baron's war this year for something on a smaller scale. I'm just delighted that there's interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home