From Lijsbet's Desk

Medieval plans, progress, and philosophy

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, CO

I am a married mother of two furry children and one naked one. I live in the southern suburbs of Denver, CO, and work for one of the best companies going. My job takes me away from home as much as 75% of the time, so I try to cram as much creativity into the remainder as I can.

8.03.2006

Three Stags

Less than a month to Three Stags.

I am of course bringing the cucina per capagna, which means that we're going to have to get *real* creative about packing. Because it fits in the minivan, but there's not much room for anything else. I need to make another set of tables and legs, and repair the tent. The bed's virtually done, but I don't think it'sll fit in the double-bell.

Ok, this is beginning to look overwhelming again.

Just when it was beginning to feel exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home