From Lijsbet's Desk

Medieval plans, progress, and philosophy

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, CO

I am a married mother of two furry children and one naked one. I live in the southern suburbs of Denver, CO, and work for one of the best companies going. My job takes me away from home as much as 75% of the time, so I try to cram as much creativity into the remainder as I can.

8.22.2006

Just paint

Not much progress today - I made it to Lowe's to purchase paint for decorating the roof and the valance. Red. It's going to be a red camp. We'd also decided to paint the king pole woody brown so that it's a little less modern-looking than galvanized steel. Robert wants to wood-grain it, which would be cool, but they didn't have any wood grain stuff at Lowe's today. Well, maybe they did, but I was in a hurry and didn't see it. It can be done later in any case.

I had grand ideas bout drafting the estoile and the valance designs, but fatigue and family took precedence.

It occurs to me that I should be more descriptive about the process. See my flickr account for pictures and details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home