From Lijsbet's Desk

Medieval plans, progress, and philosophy

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, CO

I am a married mother of two furry children and one naked one. I live in the southern suburbs of Denver, CO, and work for one of the best companies going. My job takes me away from home as much as 75% of the time, so I try to cram as much creativity into the remainder as I can.

11.21.2006

Moving day

This will be the last post that I make on From Lijsbet's Desk. I am upgrading to the new-and-improved Blogger and managing two blogs on this one user profile seems like it will become cumbersome. I'm migrating over to my nearly inactive Live Journal account, which includes the chore of re-posting all Lijsbet's Desk's content into another format. I have to say that I find Blogger much friendlier to the frequent-picture-poster user. We'll see.

The saga continues, but not here. Check out http://msts-eirene.livejournal.com/ for the ongoing epic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home